City, Society, and Digital Transformation
ABOUT ICSS 2022 (All Virtual)
2022 INFORMS Conference on Service Science (ICSS 2022) program committee is committed to organizing a quality program with diverse participants who will share their visions, knowledge and experience in Service Science Research, Education, and Applications. The conference theme is City, Society, and Digital Transformation.
This conference presents an excellent opportunity for you to present your Service Science related research, education, and implementation work, to learn about the emerging technologies and applications, and to network with international leaders and professionals in the field. We sincerely invite you to submit a paper/abstract.
Invited Keynote and Plenary Speakers
1) “How Changing Affordances Affect the Development and Monetization of Digital Services“, Prof. Christian Matt, University of Bern, Switzerland
2) “Service 4.0 and Intelligent Services“, Prof. Zhibin Jiang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
3) “Interactive Media Empowering Digital Transformation”, Sammi Xia, VP of Tencent Games, China
4) “Challenges and Opportunities in Autonomous Aerial Services for Megacities”, Dr. Yinian Mao, Head of Meituan Autonomous Drone Delivery Business Unit, China
5) “Service Analytics Facing Digital Transformation”, Prof. Fugee Tsung, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China
6) “Roles of data analytics and operations research in creating an adaptable city”, Prof. Cynthia Chen, University of Washington, USA
2022 INFORMS Conference on Service Science Sponsors