- April 1, 2022 Deadline for paper or abstract (poster) submission
- May 1, 2022 Acceptance/Rejection notification
- June 1, 2022 Final camera-ready papers and copyright transfer form
Guidelines for Abstract/Poster or Paper Submission
The conference welcomes submissions of both original unpublished research (up to 10 pages full paper or 1 page abstract/poster) or published work (abstract only). All full paper submissions must be written in English, at most ten (10) pages long (including figures, tables, and references) and submitted as a word or PDF file. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed. Accepted full paper will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for potential inclusion in EI or CPCI (Web of Science). Accepted abstracts will be arranged for oral presentations, but not included in the conference proceedings.
This year’s conference will be organized using Tracks. When you submit your abstract or paper, please select the Track for which you think your paper has the best fit. Currently, we have the following Tracks: 1) 2030 Digital Health and Society, 2) Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Data-centric Applications, 3) Digital Economy and Sustainable Development, 4) Healthcare Analytics, 5) Information-Driven Service OM, 6) Intelligent Hybrid Consensus Algorithms, 7) Machine Intelligence for Online Social Networks & Recommender Systems, 8) Machine Learning and Data-driven Decision Making, 9) Mobile Technologies for Healthy Aging in Healthcare, 10) Risk and Optimization for Service System Considering Digital Transformation, and 11) Warehouse and Intralogistics System.
- The conference will organize (1) Best Student and (2) Best Conference paper awards and (3) Best Poster competitions. Only full papers are qualified for competing for the paper awards. Please refer to Competitions page.
- Abstract/Poster (max 1 page)
- Full Paper (max 10 pages)
- Click to Download Paper Guideline
- Click to Download Paper Template (word)
If you don’t have an account in EasyChair.org, you will have to create an account first after you click Submit button below. An instruction can be found here*.
*EasyChair Signup Page: https://easychair.org/account/signup (please check your spam or junk folder as email might be delivered to the folder mistakenly by your email system)
Final Full Paper Submission
- Full Paper must be submitted with a signed copyright transfer form. (Click to download Copyright Transfer Form)
- A PDF format file is needed in addition to your Microsoft WORD or LaTeX file.
- Your revision response note/letter to show how you address the concerns raised by reviewers.
- Please zip all your files (Copyright Transform Form, manuscript in PDF, manuscript in Word or LaTex, and Response Note if a revision is required) first and then submit it all together (a single zip file).